First of all, let me just say that I feel like my inner Carrie Bradshaw is coming out as I type up this blog post from my bed on my lap top. I almost never type from my laptop because it is never charged. When you live in a home with a 2 year old who climbs on everything, it’s hard to leave a laptop out to charge because sooner or later, he will climb on it and I’ve been there and done that with cracked lap top screens. 😉
Tonight after the kids were both finally asleep around 8pm, it was time to become mom boss. The mom who has goals to meet and things to do that are a billion times easier when there aren’t 2 little ones helping. Here’s a bit of what my night looked like.
- I took 1 hour to make some graphics for a friends business.
- Let the dog out.
- I then took another hour to submit some customer orders and color match some beauties for my Maskcara business.
- Trip over the cat.
- Scheduled a Lularoe party with a girlfriend.
- Walk in to find the cat bugging sleeping soon.
- Found out my son wet the bed. I then proceeded to lift and change him like a ninja into clean clothes and diaper.
- Son then woke up and wanted me.
- All while I’m coughing so hard I’m throwing up. In my bed. That I just cleaned up after my son just peed.
- Cuddled him back to sleep. Woke up.
- Nursed him back to sleep because apparently I’ll probably be nursing forever
- Planned out business posts
- Blogging now that it’s almost 11pm.
- Then getting out of bed to go lee, take tums and hopefully watch netflix.
This my friends, is why I never feel productive. 😁