So, I’m sure that I’m not the first person who you’ve heard mention that shaving your face it’s beneficial. It took me a really long time to work up the courage but tonight I finally did it! Let me tell you why.
- It is an excellent way to remove dead skin from your face.
- It allows your makeup to be applied with a smoother finish.
- You are removing any unsightly hair from your face.
Before you decide to run in the bathroom and grab your husband’s razor, let me first give you a few tips!
- Buy a tinkle razor. These are single stainless steel blades with protective stainless steel around the blade edges that make it a little more difficult for you to cut your face.
- Only shave in a downward Direction. This will help you prevent skin irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Start with a freshly cleaned face.
- If you have sensitive skin you may want to apply a thin coat of moisturizer prior to shaving your face.
- Shave downward in short tiny strokes.
- When you are all done follow up with a toner and a moisturizer.
I used Maskcara’s new Cleanser that is not available for purchase yet to clean my face prior to using the razor. When I was done I used the new toner that is also not yet available and finally I used milk moisturizing cream which is available and you absolutely need it! It is amazing. You can get it here under skin care.
I am so excited to do my makeup in the morning! I’m not going to lie, I am a little bit nervous that maybe I did something wrong and I’m going to wake up and my face is going to be red and covered in ingrown hairs but I followed all of the tips and tricks that I found online and I’m fairly confident that I did everything properly. I will let you know if there are any snafus!
Look at this pile of hair and skin! That’s just from one section on my face!