I went thrift store shopping two days in a row this week. How lucky am I? I went the first day with my daughter and the second day with one of my closest friends.
I found lots of goodies between the two days but here are a few of my favorite things!
- Like new Saltwater Sandals for the kids
- Like new Minnetonka Sandals
- Willie Nelson record album
- Roll on oil perfume (new)
- 3 post cards to decorate G’s bedroom wall. I’ll frame them or tape them with washi tape.
- Vintage camo shirt
- Vintage Budweiser hat
Not shown, I also got 3 lamps, tons of clothes for the kids and lots of toys.
Have you been junkin’ lately? I’d love to hear what you’ve found!