Did you know that I’m obsessed with wigs? I love them! I love that they give me an immediate touch of something new & I always feel so pretty and confidant when I wear them. I got this wig for $18.00 on amazon!
Forgive the filter! I did my makeup at 10:30 last night to snap these pics after trying the wig on for the first time. I am so in love with how feminine and wild the hair is. I felt really, really beautiful & I can’t wait to wear it out and see what people think. 🙂
Things I love about this wig:
- The mid length is really fun. I have short hair and all of my wigs and extensions are very long.
- The curl is different and fantastic!
- It’s graciously large for your head, with straps and hooks to tighten it to fit. A lot of the cheaper wigs I’ve purchased have been very small and I have to wear them on the largest setting.
- The price at $18 can not be beat.
- It seems like it doesn’t tangle easily, although I haven’t brushed it yet.
- It came with a cap.
- The shade is so pretty!
- The hair style is a little different than the picture. That picture made me think that I was getting long pink mermaid hair but I think that the hair is shorter and a little bit more layered. I don’t mind it though I really think that it’s super cute.
Things I don’t love about this wig:
- There are no combs or clips to attach the wig to your head. As it is, you’re counting on it not slipping. Mine definitely slipped, even with the wig cap. I’ll be trying to wear it with bobby pins.
- I’m not sure this will not be a fluffy mess after I brush it.
- I didn’t like the part on the wig so pulled hair around to cover it and I think it looks so much more natural. Very easy fix.
So, what are you waiting for?! For less than $20, this is a super fun wig to add to your daily hairstyle options.
HERE is my affiliate link to the wig. 🙂